Cheap Flights, Discount Airline Tickets, Last Minute Airfares & Cheapest Airfares
Nice Cote dAzur Airport
Nice Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE)
Located just four miles from the Nice area, Nice Cote d'Azur Airport is a busy airport that takes on over 10 million passengers annually. As one of the highly sought after destinations in Europe, this airport takes on flights from all over the world including London, Los Angeles, Rome, Vienna and even Dubai. The airport is known for its efficient, fast service and it is a popular choice for tourists coming into the area.
Amenities and Services
* Financial Services - Banks, currency exchange offices and financial services are located throughout the airport.
* Luggage Services - There are luggage-wrapping facilities in the departure terminals and lost luggage is handled by the airline carriers.
* Business Services - Numerous business and VIP services are available that include lounges, internet access, fax, refreshments, telephones and newspapers.
* Other Amenities - Vaccinations, pharmacies and prayer rooms are also available.
* Internet Services- Free Wi-Fi in increments of 30 minutes at a time is available as well as internet kiosks.
* Retail Services - There are duty-free shopping options as well as a variety of local vendors and high-end retailers.
* Food Services - Cafes, bars and fast-food establishments are located in the airport center as well as numerous vending and snack establishments.
Currently the airport offers eight different parking lots. The most economical of the eight lots in P9. Both terminals offer direct access to the car parking and long-term parking is available for an additional fee. Travellers can reach their car parking by use of the Nice Cote d'Azur Airports free shuttle service.
When travellers are ready to leave or head to the airport, they have several transportation options. Trains are located just 20 minutes away from the terminals and have numerous destinations that include Les Arcs, Vetimiglia and Marseille. Taxis are available with higher rates during the night time and buses are available every 20 minutes.
Each terminal is equipped with a traveller information desk. Since this airport is light and known for its fast and efficient processing, most tourists prefer this location to other French airports. Staff is friendly and has bilingual translators for processing ease.
There are numerous things to do once out of the airport. Those who want to get a French casino experience can visit the Cabaret du Casino Ruhl. For a taste of French art, travellers are encouraged to visit the Musee d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain.
Hotels are located throughout the city and surrounding areas. Business travellers not only have numerous hotel options, but are required to perform proper French business etiquette. Most business hotels offer etiquette handouts and books to help foreign travellers learn the customs and manners required for conducting business in the area. Those not traveling for business will have numerous amenities at local hotels and tour guides are available throughout the city.
Airport Contact Information
Nice Côte d’Azur Airport,
06281 Nice Cédex 3,
Number of Terminals: 2
Telephone: +33 (0)8 2042 3333 (France) or +33 (0)4 8988 9828 (international)
Fax: (0)4 9321 3147/9
Time Zone: GMT + 1 (GMT + 2 from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October)
Location: The airport is located 7km (4 miles) west of Nice
IATA Airport code: NCE