Cheap Flights, Discount Airline Tickets, Last Minute Airfares & Cheapest Airfares
Toulouse Blagnac Airport
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (TLS)
Toulouse is considered the flight gateway to the French Pyrenees. With its sleek, modern design it accommodates over 7 million passengers annually. There are numerous popular European airlines that enter into the airport each year and it is a hotspot for the snowboarders and skiers ready to take on the slopes of France. The staff is friendly, there is ample accessibility and their selection of amenities makes it the ideal French airport for travellers.
Amenities and Services
* Financial Services - There is a large variety of ATMs, currency exchange offices and financial institutions located within the airport.
* Luggage Services - Lost and found is offered through Baggage Services.
* Business Services - There is an on-site business center on the first floor and offers private conference rooms, bilingual staff, catering, Wi-Fi connections, telephones, fax facilities, copiers, projectors and audio-visual equipment.
* Internet Services - There are paid Wi-Fi connections offered throughout the airport. Free Wi-Fi is not available at this time.
* Shopping Services - There are duty-free shops throughout the airport as well as local and global retailers, including Hello Kitty and Relay.
* Food Services - Restaurants, cafes, and bars are located throughout the airport featuring fast-food, sit-down and snack options.
* Other Services - Prayer rooms, travel agents, digital printing services, internet, baby-changing rooms, smoking lounges and vending machines are also available.
Currently the Toulouse Blagnac Airport has six car parking lots that have free 30 minute parking and then short and long-term parking options after that. For those who are going into the city, there are taxis and busses available. The train does not arrive directly at the airport, so travellers will have to take the shuttle from Hall C to the railway and metro line stations in order to use the public train transportation.
As of right now, the Toulouse-Blagnac Airport has a high customer satisfaction rating for their queue times and customs policies. Staff is friendly and bilingual, which helps during custom checks. Those who are traveling from the airport are still encouraged to arrive at least two hours prior to their flight in case they arrive during peak travel hours.
There are dozens of things to do in the area for families and individuals alike. One of the most popular tourist stops includes the Jardin des Plantes garden. This outdoor vegetation offers tropical plants, alpines and a variety of flowers to look at. The Canal du Midi is also a famous tourist attraction that features aqueducts, tunnels and bridges that are well beyond the designs of the Industrial Revolution.
There are hotels located throughout the city as well as near the airport. Business travellers will have numerous hotel options and conference facilities close to the airport while traditional travellers will find numerous accommodations inside city limits.
Airport Contact Information
Telephone: +33 (0)5 6142 4400
Fax: (0)5 6142 4558
BP 90 103,
31703 Blagnac Cédex,
Number of Terminals: 1
Time Zone: GMT + 1 (GMT + 2 from the last Sunday in March to the last Sunday in October)
Location: The airport is located 8km (5 miles) northwest of Toulouse
IATA airport code: TLS