The City of Dublin can trace its origin back more than 1,000 years. The first documented history of Dublin begins with the Viking raids in the 8th and 9th century. The name Dublin comes from the Gaelic dubh linn or “black pool” - where the Poddle stream met the River Liffey to form a deep pool at Dublin Castle.
Are you interested in experiencing Dublin for yourself? Just follow these 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Book your low-cost flights to Dublin!
SAMPLE FARES to Dublin
▪ from Toronto (May 2 - 13 with Air Transat) - $176 + tax = $726
▪ from Montreal (May 4 - 12 with Aer Lingus) - $709 + tax = $863
▪ from Vancouver (May 6 - 13 with Aer Lingus) - $873 + tax = $1019
▪ from Calgary (May 6 - 12 with Air Canada) - $935 + tax = $1022
▪ from Charlottetown (May 6 - 14 with Air Canada) - $875 + tax = $953
▪ from Edmonton (May 6 - 13 with K.L.M.) - $519 + tax = $1066
▪ from Halifax (May 6 - 12 with Air Canada) - $835 + tax = $919
▪ from Ottawa (May 6 - 14 with Air Canada) - $735 + tax = $816
▪ from Regina (May 6 - 14 with Air Canada) - $569 + tax = $1061
▪ from Saint John (May 6 - 14 with Air Canada) - $845 + tax = $928
▪ from St. John's, NL (June 22 - 29 with WestJet) - $901 + tax = $970
▪ from Winnipeg (May 3 - 13 with Aer Lingus) - $806 + tax = $957
▪ Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
A visit to the home of Guinness is the high point of any trip to Dublin. At the Guinness Storehouse you will discover all there is to know about the world-famous beer. The tour begins on the ground floor with a glimpse into the brewery’s 250 year-old history and ends in Gravity, the sky bar.
* Enjoy Dublin sightseeing at your own pace with the ever popular Dublin Hop-On, Hop-off tour.
* More than 20 stops cover all the city’s highlights including Trinity College, St Patrick’s Cathedral and Dublin Castle.
* This ticket grants you 2 days unlimited hop-on, hop-off access and with frequent departures your valuable Dublin sightseeing time will not be wasted waiting for the next bus.
* Free entry to over 33 top attractions of Dublin
* Skip the queues and gain VIP access to all attractions
* The Dublin Pass comes with a full colour guidebook to help you plan what you want to see and how to get there
* 2,3 and 6 day Dublin Passes are available – choose the option that offers you the best value for money